Highlights PM Narendra Modi Address to India for CORONA outbreak
- Centre will allocate Rs 15,000 crore to strengthen the healthcare infrastructure in the country
- The Centre is doing what it can to strengthen the healthcare system in the country
- I request you with folded hands to think and pray about those who are providing essential services while putting their lives on the line – from doctors, nurses, pathologists. Think about them. They are working 24×7 in hospitals to fight this pandemic
- Which is why China, US, Japan, Italy, Germany, Iran couldn’t control its spread. And these nations all have advanced healthcare facilities and still couldn’t control its spread
- PM holds up poster that expands Corona to ‘Koi Road Pe Na nikle’ (No one ventures out)
- Social distancing only way to stop coronavirus, please remain within your homes
My fellow citizens,
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO PANIC.
Essential commodities, medicines etc. would be available. Centre and various state governments will work in close coordination to ensure this.
Together, we will fight COVID-19 and create a healthier India.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 24, 2020